Monday 7 March 2011

Milton Keynes


                                             It's not just the cows that are concrete in MK

Tomorrow sees my nearest trip to watch the Addicks. After the game I could be home in 15 to 20 minutes although I won't as a few post match beers are in order. A few pre-match ones will be taken too come to that !

I'm not looking forward to this at all. We're playing Dons just at the wrong time. We're rubbish and they've hit something of a purple patch. Oh dear !

Hope it's not too dire as Ketts has asked me to name the man of the match and I feel obliged to stay to the end !

Keanu Marsh-Brown and Daniel Powell are getting good reviews at the moment and are worth watching out for I understand. Rowan Vine may have slowed down a bit these days but will pose plenty of threat to our defence.

After Saturday's good showing Llera ought to return against his former club and hopefully with a point to prove, put on a decent performance.

Eccleston should start as I can't see how a player of his quality can be left out. Not sure what Francis has to do to be left out. Surely Solly will get a chance ?

I hope that Sir Chris can find the right combination to get us something from this game. Like most I think it's clear that an automatic place is beyond us and increasingly I find it unlikely that we'll even get a play off place. However, hope springs eternal and a win tomorrow would be a step in the right direction.

Come On You Reds !

No comments:

Post a Comment