Saturday 9 April 2011

Motivation

                                                                     Hmmm I can hardly wait.........
It'll surprise no one that I'm not making the trip to Oldham today. One wonders how many Addicks will. Good luck to those that do......truly loyal supporters. I've got a couple of weeks off as it's the school holidays. I will mostly be decorating. I can't stand it and somehow need to motivate myself to get on with it.

Similarly Chris Powell has to motivate the lads for today's game and in fact the rest of the season. With a few going and presumably not giving a toss it must be hard work. Not sure we can judge him too much on these next few performances.

I guess I'll still be going to The Valley for the last 3 home games but I can't get too excited about it.

One can only hope that we start to see things taking shape for next season to give us a glimpse of better things to come.......here's hoping !

Come On You Reds !

No comments:

Post a Comment