Friday 28 February 2014

Chief Scout

 
Bear Gyrlls
 
I'm not at Leicester tomorrow as I'll be on a scouting mission for Chris. He doesnt know it, hasn't asked but I'm happy to do my bit.........all without pay ! For someone who loves their food as much as I do it's more a case of Mixed Grills than Bear Grylls.
 
I've managed to get 2 free tickets for MK Dons who are playing..........Sheffield United ( weather permitting ). A good opportunity to weigh up the merits of our cup opponents. My ticket for next Sunday has been secured today and I hope yours has too if you want one.
 
 
Tomorrow will be a real tough test against opponents who'll offer so much more than the fancy dans of QPR. I like Leicester, a good club whose only mistake seems to me to have ever parted company with Nigel Person but they soon saw the error of their ways.
 
 
Leicester have always struck me as a decent club that likes to play decent football. I'll like them even more if they can just give us the 3 points tomorrow and then go on to secure promotion in the weeks ahead.
 
 
After a busy week team selection is probably even more difficult to call. The first thing I'll be looking at tomorrow when the teams are announced is to see who's in goal. This well be the definitive answer as to whether Chris is being allowed to pick the team.
 
Make no mistake about it, if Thuram is in between the sticks then Roland is lying through his backside with Chris publicly towing the party line ( as if he has any choice ). I, for one, will be livid if Thuram starts and so this proves the case. I'm sure I won't be alone in that.
 
 
Should Thuram start then those Addicks at Leicester should get behind him, it's not his fault. In any case, it's counter-productive to give him any stick.
 
 
Good luck to those going tomorrow, I hope you're are rewarded with at least a point.
 
 
Come On You Reds !

No comments:

Post a Comment