Tuesday 25 March 2014

My Perfect Cousins !

My sweet Lord - JC !

Whether you win 1-0 or 5-0 you still get 3 points and where we find ourselves at present a win's a win and very sweet indeed !

We seem to have played Forest at the right time and I understand they weren't any great shakes. However, our boys have dug deep and got reward for their efforts.

I'm pleased for Cousins that he scored. Since his emergence earlier in the season he's been somewhat overshadowed of late by the focus on Diego. He always gives 100% and thoroughly deserves his goal and resulting adulation.

I believe he missed a chance shortly before he scored so well done Jordan. Obika broke into the box on the left and his well struck shot came back off the post and Jordan remained calm as he correctly chose accuracy over power to slot home.

There won't be many teams that have taken 4 points off Forest this season and if there were any justice we would in fact he taken all 6 such was our misfortune in not winning at home.

Forest were reeling from their thumping at Derby on Saturday so our choice of kit for tonight was very apt. Sadly, the reverse may be true when we go to Derby on Saturday. Can we borrow Ipswich's for the weekend.

I'm concerned that Dervite got subbed at half time, I hope that's just a small knock and isn't serious. Wood was an able and as always, reliable deputy I'm informed. 

There were some shock results tonight with Barnsley beating Reading 3-1 away and Yeovil only denied a win with a late goal from Schmeichel of all people ! Millwall lost at home to Birmingham ( shame ! ).

I'm not holding my breath but if we can get one or two decent loans in then things will certainly look up. Here's hoping.

I got my ticket for Derby on Saturday and can now look forward to that a little bit more.

Well done to the lads for another great effort and to you if you made the effort to go.

Come On You Reds !

No comments:

Post a Comment